Monday, October 4, 2010

Blog Kickoff Giveaway revealed....

Since we hit the halfway mark here on the blog, I am going to reveal what the giveaway will be! I'm very excited to be giving away this product because I use it and LOVE it. And I think all of you will love it too, so I wanted to give someone the opportunity to try it for free.

Drum roll please......

The 50 follower giveaway (a.k.a the Blog Kick Off Giveaway) will be.....

A Bum Essentials Bumbino Diaper with a Terry Towel Bum Pad, in your choice of available colors!


*photo from diaper junction*

If you haven't used this diaper before, it's awesome. It has a lot of great features wrapped up into one neat little package. Elastic in the front to prevent gaps, snap in inserts and a reusable shell, neat trim fit that fits well under clothing, and so much more. Find out more about this diaper by clicking here.

As I said, I'm really looking forward to this giveaway, so if you aren't already a follower, be sure to jump in! Since this will be my first giveaway, I'm going to be offering lots of ways to play. This will be fun, so tell a friend!

***************************************ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY HERE*******************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails