Since this is my first contest, I am going to run it for two weeks to see how it goes. It will start today, October 7th, and run until 11:59 p.m. (PST) October 21st. I will draw a winner as early as possible on Friday October 22nd. Mark your calendars! Save the date! I will ship this item directly to you from Diaper Junction within one business day of claiming your prize.
The Prize:
One Bum Essentials Bumbino diaper with one set of Terry Towel Bum Pads. (basically, one diaper).
Rules:
This contest is open to anyone in the continental U.S. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter. (you've probably already met this requirement!)
Mandatory entry:
1.) Comment below and tell me why you want to try this diaper, and what color you would pick if you won.
Extra Entry:
1.) "Like" me on facebook, and comment back here to tell me that you did.
2.) Tweet about this give away. (you can do this once per day for the duration of the giveaway. copy and past your tweet in the comments)
3.) Comment on ONE of my other blog posts, and come back here and comment so I know you did. (you only get one entry for this)
Super Entries:
1.) Become a member of my blogfrog community, and comment here to let me know you did. This is worth 10 extra entries! (comment back here, blogfrog 1,2,3....etc.)
2.) Start a discussion, or join an existing discussion in the community for 10 extra entries.
3.) Earn 10 entries for every $25 you spend at Diaper Junction through my affiliate link (link bellow) during this contest. Comment bellow with the dollar amount of your order, and the order number so I can verify.

If any of this was confusing, contact me on facebook and I'll help you out!
Tweet
0 comments:
Post a Comment