Friday, February 18, 2011

Biokleen Review: Soy Lube SL-100



A product like this may seem like "eh, no big deal". But actually, it is. Nearly every home in America has this same type of product for fixing squeaky doors and stuck hinges, and whatever else we use that nasty blue can stuff for. You know the stuff I'm talking about, I won't name names. That stuff is highly toxic, and "harmful or fatal if swallowed". But yet most of us have it in out homes! And sometimes, not particularly hidden from our kids (we just can't think of everything). It's also highly flammable and just generally bad for the environment.

Well, get rid of that garbage and switch to the good stuff! And why not? Biokleen's Soy Lube does all the same things that other stuff does, without being so dang harmful! Here's some info from their site:

"Biokleen Soy Lube SL-100’s bio based formula is made entirely from renewable resources for an effective lubricant that lasts longer and is less hazardous than mainstream alternatives."

I have a really REALLY loud door at home, and of course it's the one for my baby's room. I sprayed some of this stuff where it sticks, and that was it! No more ear piercing squeal. And I haven't had to reapply yet, and it's been about two months since I used it. I was so happy, I ran outside and sprayed the car doors too. And the sliding glass door....and the storage room door....and everything else that was stuck, hard to move, or loud! You really should switch to this stuff as soon as you can. It's just as effective as the other stuff.....but so much better for you, your house, and the earth.

1 comments:

Lara said...

AHHH! We need this for our squeaky, sticky bedroom door. It drives me nuts every day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails